By now you may be wondering: “how on Earth do I get his attention?” don’t worry, I have 6 ways for you to catch his eye and make him wonder why he’s never noticed you before!
1. Firstly, you need to Fall in Love with yourself. Guys will always notice a girl who loves who she is and is proud of herself. If you appear to be happy with yourself and your life, then the guy will want to be part of it. If you look desperate to find a guy to make you feel complete, you will hardly attract any man that comes your way.
Do not to change who you are in order to impress a guy. Find someone who likes you for you, and if he doesn’t then forget him!
2. Pick a Close Location
Let me be honest with you.. Admiring him from afar will not get you anywhere.
Despite the fact that your palms may get sweaty at the idea of sitting next to this guy during your next meeting, it’s definitely worth a try. Chances are you were sitting fairly close when you first spotted him, so moving a few seats over for a better and closer view, wont be a bad idea.
3. Dress to Impress him and also, Look good.
Before he can fall in love with your incredible personality, he is going to notice your appearance. This doesn’t mean you need to spend all your day making up, but a little extra effort can do you a lot of good.
Yes.. One more thing: Don’t keep checking your reflection in a mirror or window whenever you’re out. This will make guys think that you’re very insecure about your looks. So, save the examination for the ladies room.
4. Make Accidental Eye Contacts.
If you’re fortunate to see him at a party, you’re definitely lucky. You may start by making eye contact every once in a while from across the room. If it happens more than once, give an inviting smile. this will make him know you’re approachable, and he will come over to find out who you are!
WARNING: Don’t look desperate for attention. If he doesn’t notice you right away, don’t force it by awkwardly tapping him or winking at him. This will only push him away.
5. Have a relatable body language. Your body should say that you’re confident and ready to talk to the guy. Keep your head raised and don’t cross your arms over your chest. Avoid any distraction, while talking to him. Instead, lean in to hear the guy talk, and even give him a light touch on the arm if things are going well.
Once you’re more comfortable, you can start flirting with the guy. Tease him a little bit, and let him tease you back. To spice things up, you can talk a bit more softly than usual. This will make him lean in to hear what you have to say.
6. Now that the guy has noticed you, you have to make sure that he wants to keep talking to you and appreciates the unique and amazing person that you really are.
Always be yourself, Be engaging, be fun to talk to, Show what makes you special, spend quality time with him.. If everything is going well between you both, then you should go beyond getting the guy to notice you.. get him to ask you out.
You can mention that you want to do something fun over the weekend but don’t know what.. just don’t be too obvious about it.
Now that the guy has noticed you, it’s up to you to keep his attention. If you’re true to yourself and stay fun and positive, he will definitely ask you out sooner than you expect.